Re: Finalising next meeting

From: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>, sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Finalising next meeting
Date: 2004-10-01 08:02:38
Lists: sydpug
Gavin Sherry wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to get an indication of whether we should hold the next meeting on
> Tuesday 5th of October or delay it until the first Tuesday of November in
> recognition of the last meeting having been held only last week.
>
> I think that if at least 10 people show up, its worth going away. Can I
> see a show of hands?

I should be able to make it, barring unforeseen catastrophe, and I don't
see any great need to postpone due to the short interval since the last
meeting - too much postgres is barely enough! :)

> FYI: I will be giving a tutorial on tablespaces, Neil will be giving a
> technical talk, we will have a short case study from Philip Rhodes about
> PostgreSQL at his company and then Q&A.
>
> Let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gavin

Tim

Tim Allen          tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au
Proximity Pty Ltd  http://www.proximity.com.au/
   http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/rita_tim/