Re: InitDB Failure on install

From: Mark Kirkwood <markir(at)coretech(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: Mario Ivankovits <imario(at)apache(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: InitDB Failure on install
Date: 2004-08-20 01:10:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
To add a little to the confusion, this does not seem to occur using 2003
terminal server.  I have been building from source and running on this
setup for the last few months (actually been using rdesktop from a Linux
workstation -> win 2003 ).

Note that I have not tried to install by means of the installer, and
also have not tried to build the latest beta (last build was about 2.5
weeks ago).

regards

Mark