Re: just a q about translation status on webpage

From: Lauris Bukšis <lauris(at)nix(dot)lv>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: just a q about translation status on webpage
Date: 2004-08-16 11:48:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

No, I translated all strings, but some are fuzzy because some words in
these strings can't be translated. For example "New Cast" I translated
as "Jauns Cast" and left it as fuzzy because there is no way to
translate word "cast" to latvian. These are fuzzy in my opinion.

Lafriks

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php script. Latvian is