Guidlines for a PostgreSQL Speech/Tutorial

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Guidlines for a PostgreSQL Speech/Tutorial
Date: 2004-08-13 18:44:47
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Dear all ,

I am an Electronics and Telecommunication engineer some how managed to
come into
development side.
In PostgreSQL I have done a project which is related to Rural Banking.
Here In India we have a annual Linux meet organized by one and only
Asia's Linux magazine
"Linux For You".
I am planning to represent PostgreSQL people in this meet.
But am stuck with following questions :
1. What stuff should I study the most.
2. What topics must I cover in the meet that will give PostgreSQL a  big
boost
3. Should I give a tutorial or just a speech about the features of
PostgreSQL.
4. Scary  topic for me is Object oriented part of PostgreSQL.
5. Their are many more questions but would ask them all once this thread
grows.

moreover I would be happy to receive guidelines and text of any previous
PostgreSQL  presentation from you kind people.

The meet is in January 2005

With Warm Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
http://saihertz.com