Re: From ODBC to .NET provider

From: "Gary Doades" <gpd(at)gpdnet(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: From ODBC to .NET provider
Date: 2004-07-21 20:34:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On 21 Jul 2004 at 15:05, Jon Asher wrote:

> That's good to know re the Corelabs driver which I'd been looking at also.
> I see that they released a 1.8 build in Jun 04- do you remember which
> build you were testing?

Yes, that is the version I finally tested. Better then the previous one, but
just trying to set the Command.CommandTimeout value resulted in very
strange behaviour. Not very well tested I think! Reported the bug, but they
didn't seem too interested.

The UniDriver was all over the place. Couldn't get
CommandType.StoredProcedure to work at all with any combination of
parameter positions/types/names etc.

At least the trial version is free for as long a you like. If you have any better
luck than me, please let me know.

Cheers,
Gary.