Re: wx progress

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wx progress
Date: 2004-07-10 11:49:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Hi folks,
> Ron just told me that he will enforce our patches pushed into cvs
> before he'll upload the next snapshot to debian, so hopefully we'll be
> able to use the next official debian wx snapshot.

Great news ! :)
I'll contact him if he does not contact me. If everything works
correctly we may have a chance to enter the next stable release...

Just another point, what did the idea of a new maintenance release of
pgAdmin III become ? I have another bug opened in bugs.debian.org which
seems to be corrected at least in current snapshot and may be in the
stable patch branch... Quite a lot interesting point are corrected there
(sql highlight, mule internal, help crash and others) and it may be
worth publishing them before a major new release. I would at least
prefer not take care of them by myself as I do now for Debian. This
would really help tracking bugs correctly and would avoid confusion
between things fixed in official 1.0.2 and backports I made specifically
for the debian package.

Waiting for comments regarding this.

Regards,
Raphaël