Static mirror generation

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Static mirror generation
Date: 2004-06-17 14:19:11
Lists: pgsql-www
Greetings.

I've commited a script for static mirror generation. Unlike previous
such scripts, it is just a generic spider that follows links and does
not have any knowledge about the site structure. This immediately
helped to fix several problems.

The mirror of website not including docs is generated in ~5 minutes. I
don't yet know how long it will take with all the docs, got tired after
the first 1,5 hours.

I've set up a proof-of-concept static mirror @ http://oc.cs.msu.su/pgorg/

The mirror uses Apache's content negotiation, so that if you have
Russian set up as the preferred language in your browser, it'll come up
in Russian, else in English.

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-06-17 17:49:18