Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Failures with windows port

From: Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar(at)frodo(dot)hserus(dot)net>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Failures with windows port
Date: 2004-06-08 07:33:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-hackers-win32

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
>> Leaving it for a full build as I am calling it a day. Will give it
>> another go tomorrow morning..
>>

> What you would need to test is not #ifdefing the whole thing out -
> rather you would need to enable the fputc by removing the #ifndef and
> #endif lines.

Hmm.. good.. It worked. 1 out of 95 tests failed. Join is the test that is failed.

Now I can go about installing and playing with it. I should use CVS in future
though..

And BTW, I was not running the regression in a cygwin shell. It was a msys shell
only. I am thinking of knowcking off cygwin in favour of msys. But I don't find
CVS with msys.. I need to find a commandline cvs for daily use. WinCVS is just
too much GUI for my taste..

Thanks again..

Shridhar