'portal' status update, presskit question

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 'portal' status update, presskit question
Date: 2004-04-19 12:27:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Greetings.

Finally have time to continue work on postgresql.org, already done the
following:
* Imported the users-lounge dir and other static pages from the current
site. Things to consider here:
a) I renamed 'users-lounge' to 'about'. I also suggest ditching the
"users' lounge" name altogether and renaming the part to "About" or
"Overview" for usability reasons.
b) If someone does content-related changes to the current site,
please also consider changing the 'portal' templates.
* Ported the RSS feed code.

All changes are available on http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org

Also I have a question about the presskit dir. Looks like it has
poor-man's I18N even now, so it is not exactly clear how to import it
right. Any suggestions?