Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE!

From: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>
To: Andrew Mayo <ajmayo(at)my-deja(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Native Win32 port - PLEASE!
Date: 2004-03-26 22:15:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Andrew Mayo wrote:

>PLEASE .... can we have the native Win32 port SOON.

All I can tell you is that a lot of energy and code is being thrown at
this problem and a lot of progress has been make. While it's not done
yet, it certainly appears that 7.5 will include a native win32 port!
But as is the way with open source, there are no promises.

If you are really interested, join the win32 mailing list and contribute.

Matthew