how to turn off autocommit in psql

From: Kemin Zhou <kemin(dot)zhou(at)ferring(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to turn off autocommit in psql
Date: 2004-03-26 01:25:15
Lists: pgsql-sql
I search far and wide and found a lot of disscussions about the
autocommit, but none about how to do it.
After reading 50 pages, my brain is numb.  Could any one give me a
simple help?
Thanks

Kemin

Proprietary or confidential information belonging to Ferring Holding SA or to one of its affiliated companies may be contained in the message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), please do not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise the sender immediately if you or your employer do not consent to e-mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message represent the opinion of the sender and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views and opinions of Ferring.

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Paul ThomasDate: 2004-03-26 08:59:56