Re: Further crashes

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Stefan Csomor <csomor(at)advancedconcepts(dot)ch>
Cc: "'Adam H(dot)Pendleton'" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>,'pgadmin-hackers' <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Further crashes
Date: 2004-03-21 10:00:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Stefan Csomor wrote:

>Hi
>

>>This is probably our well-known font inheritance problem. Pplease verify
>>this by adding SetFont(parent->GetFont()) in src/mac/control.cpp line
>>397 (after SetSize....)
>>

>The current state in CVS would not allow this to work, as I have not yet
>committed the changes to textctrl needed for SetFont. I hope to have all
>changes ready for the new gui implementation based on composite windows and
>HIViews this week.

So we'll have to wait a bit. Stefan, it appears to me that that
MacPostControlCreate is just the right place to set the font to the
parent's font as default. I'm not sure about colours, maybe actually
InheritAttributes() is the correct thing to put here
(ShouldInheritColours should do the job, right?)

Regards
Andreas