latest wx news

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Ron <ron(at)debian(dot)org>, Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: latest wx news
Date: 2004-03-17 15:06:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi friends,

I reviewed all patches *except* the notebook_comctl.patch. Hiroshi,
please have a look at the new snapshot whether it's obsolete by now or
if we still need it.

Unicode/Clipboard is *fixed* for gtk, and for msw I couldn't reproduce
the problem which might be caused by different win32 apis used. However,
on any new system (MacOSX?) we might get the same problem if more than
one clipboard for text is available.

816019 font inheritance is still an issue. Several gtk controls have
been fixed in the meantime and guess what? they received a line of code
as I suggested for ages... I updated the patch to run against wx cvs
head. I'll try another suggestion to apply them in the next days on
wx-dev, after consuming some sedating substance... Ron, I already
assigned it to you, hoping for your kind assistance :-)

Another patch was necessary (918043) because wxNotebook won't set the
font under GTK at all. This fix should be hopefully quite non-controversal.

Regards,
Andreas

pgadmin-hackers by date