Re: Postgres on Cygwin

From: David Mitchell <david(dot)mitchell(at)telogis(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgres on Cygwin
Date: 2004-03-14 19:26:21
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
> Did you read the cygserver README?  Specifically, about setting
> CYGWIN=server on the client side?  Did you install and start the
> cygserver service?

Ack, sorry, you are right. I forgot to set CYGWIN=server before I ran
initdb. Many thanks.

--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer

NOTICE:
This message (including any attachments) contains CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.