Re: Windows Library for libpq

From: Shachar Shemesh <psql(at)shemesh(dot)biz>
To: Karam Chand <karam_chand03(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Windows Library for libpq
Date: 2004-02-26 09:19:08
Lists: pgsql-general
Karam Chand wrote:

>Hello
>
>Thanks for all the reponses yesterday for my queries
>regarding moving from MySQL to PgSQL.
>
>As I see there is no native port of POstgresql for
>Windows. My applications is being developed in Windows
>primarily due to better editors. We are using
>wxWindows cross platform toolkit to develop the
>application.
>
>I searched the site....but i couldnt find a
>link...where can I get compiled libraries for libpq
>and its coreresponding header files for Windows.
>
>Regards
>Karam

Hmm, I need to PROVIDE this for the oledb project on gborg. I would
rather not put it inside the OLE DB project, as it doesn't really bear
any relation to it.

In any case, Karam, I'll uptload it to my project and let you know on
this list. In the mean while,
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/install-win32.html has
instructions on how to compile it yourself.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Systems Consulting