Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another Postgresql mention in the media
Date: 2004-02-25 21:13:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dear Robert Treat ,

>Not to mention sometimes
>google news gives you duplicate articles and/or outdated articles, or it
>might have an article about something completely obtuse but it has the
>word postgres in it *somewhere*, so I try to filter it down to articles
>that I think might be worth reading to the general public.

Human intervention is required for such news posts thus lets stick to
the Weekly News as
gives the much needed Human touch.

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap(at)jabber(dot)org
ICQ : 264360076
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
I am usually called as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
Because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.
___
//\\\
( 0_0 )