Re: HTML email

From: "V i s h a l Kashyap (at) [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]" <sank89(at)sancharnet(dot)in>
To: Derrick Betts <Derrick(at)grifflink(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: HTML email
Date: 2004-02-21 06:16:50
Lists: pgsql-novice

Dear Derrick Betts

>Is this what you meant?

Nop just add the things between the <code> </code> tags below to your
mail and see the trick
<code>

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<title>email</title>
</code>

Write it very HTML strict as some mail clients will not parse it good
enough.
Shoot back if this worked
--

Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap(at)jabber(dot)org
ICQ : 264360076
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
I am usually called as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
Because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.
___
//\\\
( 0_0 )