Re: development questions

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: development questions
Date: 2004-02-16 16:16:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi!

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> One of the major "problems" right now isn't so much time as it is
> appearance of things being done ... right now, Steve and Elein are working
> on bricolage to fix/replace the techdocs site ... Andreas(sp?) is working
> on some core backend changes for www to deal with language issues ... and
> Dave/I just finished some major overhauls of both the search engine and
> the list archives ...
>
> Until Andreas is finished, we are kind of holding off on any major
> changes that would make his work that much harder ...

Well, when I asked about the current todo list about a month back
Andreas wrote[1] that he didn't have time to work on the website since
November and will not have time to work on it for another 2 or 3 months.

That's one of the reasons why I began doing the changes to his code...

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2004-01/msg00050.php