Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: jm(at)poure(dot)com
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file
Date: 2004-02-10 17:08:04
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Le Mardi 10 Février 2004 16:55, Dave Page a écrit :
>

>>'centre' please. I speak the Queen's English, not American :-)
>>

>I did not realiZe it, but let's go for pounds and inches.
>:)

pgAdmin is a European-Japanese co-production, but I'm afraid my English
is a bit spoiled by Americanisms. I'll practice writing coloUr and
licenCe from now on, don't hesitate to correct me if I fail :-)

BTW we should review the application strings, I believe it's a GB/US mix
now. We should rewrite to pure GB, and provide US translation....

Regards,
Andreas