"I Use PostgreSQL" link graphic? (was Re: [long] Picking A Target Market)

From: Alex Satrapa <alex(at)lintelsys(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: "I Use PostgreSQL" link graphic? (was Re: [long] Picking A Target Market)
Date: 2004-01-12 22:11:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Alexey Borzov wrote:
> This is *quite* prominent, but not the kind of logo one can put on his
> own website. To reiterate my previous point: will anyone try to choose a
> penguin as their mascot?

Perhaps we need a smaller version of the logo with the text "I use
PostgreSQL" or "Built Using PostgreSQL" - one of those metal plate link
graphics that everyone seems to be using these days. Just the elephant
head, the text "I use PostgreSQL", and a standard block of HTML for
presenting the graphic as a link to the PostgreSQL.org website.

Alex Satrapa