Errors attaching tables to access.

From: Tim Uckun <tim(at)diligence(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Errors attaching tables to access.
Date: 2000-09-21 18:28:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I am having some trouble attaching tables from postgres 7.0.2 to access 97.

when I attemp to attach a table I sometimes get this error message.
"Invalid field definition 'UNKNOWN' in definition of index or relation"
this only happens on some tables including some system tables.

For some tables I can attach but when I attempt to open it  i get 'ODBC
call Failed' and then all the data in the table whows up as #Name?

Any clues?

:wq
Tim Uckun
Due Diligence Inc. http://www.diligence.com/   Americas Background
Investigation Expert.
If your company isn't doing background checks, maybe you haven't considered
the risks of a bad hire.