Re: User group liaison

From: "Benjamin Scherrey" <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: User group liaison
Date: 2008-01-17 18:21:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
That would be me, Benjamin Scherrey, although I'd have staff performing the
translations and would have to handle any non-english verbal interviews. I'm
very happy to report there are even Thai translations for PostgreSQL books
now. Open Source has a large underground constituency here that we're trying
to tap into and move mainstream.

  -- Ben Scherrey
     +1-678-528-3423
     +66-89-895-6009