Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania

From: Adrian Maier <am(at)fx(dot)ro>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL services in Romania
Date: 2003-12-23 07:38:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello!

Mr.Vatamanescu emailed me yesterday, asking me if we could establish
a meeting regarding a possible partnership between HQConsulting (their
company) and PostgreSQL. According to their website
(http://www.hqsoftware.ro) they are already 'IBM bussiness parner' and
'Sybase partner and distributor'. And they want to extend their services
and become PostgreSQL partners, too. Which is obviously a good thing !

I am not sure what to do, because I don't consider myself in position
to represent the PostgreSQL Global Development Group or establish
partnerships in its name.

How does the PostgreSQL community handle this kind of partnership
proposals?

Cheers,
Adrian Maier