Re: PDF 7.4?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>,Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PDF 7.4?
Date: 2003-12-22 22:17:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
>so the problem is in the sgml itself, and not the tools... ?

Well, I have yet to get that far but I am running SuSe 8.2 and Fedora. I
can duplicate
the problem on both.

I would suspect that something in the SGML is causing it to loop on
itself. It may be
a bug with openjade that is rearing its head because of something we are
doing in
the docs.

I am going to dig a little more and see if I can find the exact problem.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake