Romanian Press Release

From: Adrian Maier <am(at)fx(dot)ro>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Romanian Press Release
Date: 2003-10-17 15:26:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hello,

Today I have sent the press release to the most important IT
magasines that exist in Romania.

And I have already been contacted on the phone from someone at
"Linux Magazin".  They were very interested, and are willing to
publish a PostgreSQL-related article for December (it's a monthly
magazine). They want "something interesting" about PostgreSQL.

I don't know many details yet, but i hope to get them by mail
shortly.

Adrian Maier

pgsql-advocacy by date