Open Source Event in Brazil

From: Claudio Ferreira <filhocf(at)openoffice(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Open Source Event in Brazil
Date: 2003-05-28 15:11:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi

My name is Claudio and i am a member of brazilian community of PG.
Some days ago, i guested Justin for present PG in our event, but we has
some problems for bring him, and now, we are less a person to spoke
about PG.
I requested for Justin, because he is active member of internation
community, and know about product.
The idea for event was to see the options of db, like PG, MySQL,
Firebird(?) or other, and in a second moment, debates about one and
other, advantages and disadvantages, ...
We have only a confirmed presence: David Axmark, from MySQL(Sweden), and
nothing for other db.
So, we need someone that can present PG, your community, future of
project,(about us - PGBrazil), etc. ;)
How i know only some persons, like Berkus or Momjian, asked to Justin
what he think about this and he suggested to ask here.
Unfortunately, coordination of event not can pay for very long journeys.
(Who sent live a lot distant, Justin?) ;)

Thanks in advanced,

Claudio

--
Claudio Ferreira Filho

Projeto PostgreSQL-Br
http://pgsqlbr.querencialivre.rs.gov.br
Não seja pirata, seja LIVRE !

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Ned LillyDate: 2003-05-29 12:42:55