Re: WebDB, iAS

From: Guy Fraser <guy(at)incentre(dot)net>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: WebDB, iAS
Date: 2003-02-28 17:57:05
Lists: pgsql-sql
Using :

psql -H -c "select * from table;" database

Generates an HTML formatted table.

Search for "postgres php" on the net, and you will find loads of examples.

I will be working on a large project using PostgreSQL and PHP4 in the near
future. I am currently using "libpq" to directly access PostgreSQL, but the
rest of the programmers on the next project do not have strong skills
programming with 'C'.

Guy