Re: tcp connections

From: "John Chapman" <johnc(at)cniconsulting(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tcp connections
Date: 2003-02-17 15:56:45
Lists: pgsql-php

> Sorry by the begginer question!
> but i would like to know how to restart postgresql to accept tcp/ip
> connections.
> thank?s in advance
> Angelo Rigo

I know this will come as a shock to you, but did you know there is
documentation for postgresql? Did you know there are archives of
previously asked questions?

I will let you in on a little secret. I don't like to spread this
around too much, but for you I will make an exception.

Go to and enter in your search terms. This is
fascinating, but you will get webpage links returned to you that will
have all KINDS of information based on your search terms. I give this
information to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Hope this helps you,

John C.
John Chapman