Newbie Error UpdatingTable

From: Harry Sarkis Terkanian <hterkanian(at)attbi(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Newbie Error UpdatingTable
Date: 2003-01-28 02:34:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I can't seem to find the cause of an error following an update command.
 Environment is VC++ 6.0 accessing the database through the current ODBC
driver.  Postgresql resides on a FreeBSD server.  Rows can be updated
using PGAdminII so I don't think there is a connectivity issue.  The try
block catches an error only described as "Update or Delete Failed".  The
ODBC log shows return codes of SQL_SUCCESS for all calls except: "EXIT
SQLSetPos  with return code 1 (SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO)".  I cannot find
anything further on either the ODBC or VC++ messages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Harry

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-01-28 08:42:01