Re: Is is worth organising a

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Subject: Re: Is is worth organising a
Date: 2002-10-31 00:45:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

This is definitely a good idea.

The format the MySQL Newsletter (and others like the Mandrake
Newsletter, etc) seemed to be useful, with a short 1 sentence or 1
paragraph summary and an URL to the full article on the website.

We should probably also experiment with this kind of approach.  Perhaps
continuing with the Adventures in PostgreSQL series, and using that in
the newsletter in this fashion would be the best way or doing things?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Josh Berkus wrote:

> Justin,
>
> I will  commit to writing a monthly, or a shorter bi-weekly, column for a
> newsletter.  I know that I haven't been keeping up the Adventures in
> PostgreSQL on Techdocs; having a deadline would get me moving.
>
> -Josh
>
> --
> -Josh Berkus
>  Aglio Database Solutions