Setting up pgaccess on Win2k

From: James <james(at)openpie(dot)biz>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setting up pgaccess on Win2k
Date: 2002-09-05 05:17:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

Could anyone advise on this ? I have install ActiveTcl which is needed
by pgaccess, and also pgaccess-0.98.9p5.tar by extracting it into a
particular drive.

A couple of version of libpgtclxx.dllxx files can be found under the
pgaccess/win32/dll folder.
I know that I take either one of those files and rename into
libpgtcl.dll, and put it under WINNT/system folder.

What are the steps for specifying the paths to libpgtcl.dll eg PGLIB,
PGACCESS_HOME

It seems to me that the pgaccess.tcl file is unable to find the paths
even though I created those above environment variables.

Thanks, guys.

regards
James