Re: pgaccess: backgroud colors

From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: Salustiano Villanueva <salusv2(at)arnet(dot)com(dot)ar>
Cc: postgresql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgaccess: backgroud colors
Date: 2002-07-21 22:05:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Salustiano Villanueva wrote:
> Hey there!
>
> Is it possible to give some background color to  Pgaccess windows ?
> (just to soften the glare of the white surfaces).
> If so, would somebody tell me how to do it?

I think you mean the background of table windows.
You should enter into the source (possible)

/usr/share/pgsql/pgaccess/lib/tables.tcl

or search for the source

locate tables.tcl

then learn a drop of Tcl and change the canvas background color when
creating new windows in procedure createWindow

canvas $base.c  -background #fefefe

change #fefefe to other color

teo