Suggestions for an update to the PHP manual?

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Suggestions for an update to the PHP manual?
Date: 2002-06-28 03:52:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-general
Hi everyone,

Just downloaded the PHP Manual, and noticed in Chapter 47 (directly part
of the FAQ) there is a section titled "2. Can I access Microsoft Access
databases?"

I has quite an extensive step by step approach for access MS Access
databases through MySQL, links to the MySQL homepage, etc.  In short,
probably a very effective customer generator for MySQL.

Does anyone out there feel like making the same kind of thing for
PostgreSQL and submitting it to the PHP team for inclusion in the PHP
manual here as well?  In the past they've put in things we've submitted
to them, so I don't feel it would be ignored (and it would be useful).

I reckon it would be useful.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Steve LaneDate: 2002-07-02 05:28:19