Re: Question about VB and Cursor Location

From: "Andrea Aime" <aaime(at)comune(dot)modena(dot)it>
To: "cgibbs(at)westmarkproducts(dot)com" <cgibbs(at)westmarkproducts(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question about VB and Cursor Location
Date: 2002-05-10 07:54:24
Lists: pgsql-odbc

If you want to use all of the features recordsets offset the
only way is to use adUseClient (in particular to update a
recordset, I guess, since updatable recordsets are a new
feature of the odbc driver and maybe not fully stable too).
I use exclusively adUseClient connections and I'm fine with
it... and I'm pretty sure that many other people has code
that relies only on adUseClient connection, so it should be
working ok...
Best regards
Andrea Aime