group by

From: Ewald Geschwinde <webmaster(at)geschwinde(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: group by
Date: 2002-01-15 18:49:45
Lists: pgsql-novice
I have a problem whith group by and aliases

select s1.channelname as channelname, as channelid,
count(*) as anz from mgw_news n left join mgw_news_channels s1 on
n.channelid = group by channelid, channelname order by channelid,

this runs under mysql and postgresql seems not to accept aliases in
group by

cause when i'm changing channelid to it works perfectly

is anyone working on that?
I didn't see this in the TODO list

With whom can I talk about this problem?

regards Ewald Geschwinde

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2002-01-15 19:55:47