External Database Connection

From: "Sean K(dot) Sell" <sean(at)nist(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: External Database Connection
Date: 2001-10-29 16:27:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Has anyone successfully hacked an external database table as a view.

I was thinking that this may be possible using a C function and the Rules architecture but I don't have much experience with PostgreSQL so I thought I
would check with the list to see what if anything others had attempted.

Attachment Content-Type Size
sean.vcf text/x-vcard 138 bytes