Re: cvs tip problems

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Joe Conway <joseph(dot)conway(at)home(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cvs tip problems
Date: 2001-10-01 21:01:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> > I would propose that the reference machine be one that one of the
> > "committers" owns, and be one whose owner is willing to *always* go
> > through the effort to resolve regression test changes and differences.
> Er ... wasn't that *you*?

Yes. At the moment my toes are bright red and sore from being stepped
on, and I'm trying to get out of the way or figure out what the problems
are. I'm happy to continue to contribute things like this, but don't
like being held up then bypassed then ignored (cf current docs building
troubles). I'm frustrated.

I'm trying to keep an open mind about all this to help move in a
different direction if that is desired and/or necessary. That's all.

                      - Thomas