Re: Re: time + date_part oddness?

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: time + date_part oddness?
Date: 2001-01-05 07:31:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> PS: "fourpalms.org" ?

Yup. I finally got DSL at home, and in the 4 months between ordering and
installation thelockharts.org plus some other candidates (including the
names of every animal in the household, and we have lots!) had vanished.

I'll explain the significance of the name over beers the next time we
get together ;) In the meantime, I haven't quite figured out how to
start decoupling my various projects from my long-standing
lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu address, so that one may reappear as a
preferred address for some things...

                         - Thomas