Postgres Installation on Windows Machine

From: "C(dot)P(dot)Maneesh" <maneesh(at)easi(dot)soft(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Installation on Windows Machine
Date: 2000-12-20 16:14:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello

I would like to know the procedure to install PostGres on Windows NT
machine. Also, if you could please also send me the Installation
Procedure File for Windows NT machine it would be very helpful to me.

At present, I have the postgresinstall.tar (which contains the
postgresql-7.0.tar and 223.cshrc files). I would like to know whether
this file can be used to install Postgres on a Windows NT machine. In
case, it is not possible then what are the other file/s that I have to
download from your website to enable me to install Postgres on Windows
NT machine. Also, please provide me the URL of the locations where I
can download these files from.

Best Regards,
Maneesh