Re: RE: Postgresql on Solais 7

From: "Jimi Thompson" <jthompson(at)link(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RE: Postgresql on Solais 7
Date: 2000-12-18 22:17:13
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hey,
I even have postgres working on Solaris 2.6.  I'm not sure if this is
applicable to 7 or not, but you might want to be sure that you have all
the latest patches applied to your OS.  This often makes a big
difference in something that works and something that spits out very
strange errors on a nearly constant basis.

Thanks,

Jimi