Re: Tomcat & JDBC

From: Greg Speegle <Greg(at)10happythings(dot)com>
To: Tony Nakamura <tony(at)uickarate(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Tomcat & JDBC
Date: 2000-11-22 00:44:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I was able to get tomcat to work with postgres by putting the jar file
in /usr/local/tomcat/lib, which is the default place for tomcat to look
for libraries in my installation.

Also, are you using the right jar file? I know you can name it whatever
you want, but the download name I have is jdbc7_0-1_2.jar, while the
old jar file was called postgresql.jar.

Good luck,
Greg Speegle