Error Messages!?

From: Luke Tudor - RSG <ltt(at)unixmail(dot)nerc-pml(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error Messages!?
Date: 2000-11-10 15:33:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

Dear All,

I have recently started working on psql, I am experiencing an error, and
I am unable to find any documentation on Psql's error messages.

The problem is as follows;

If I say :

"DELETE FROM PERMISSION WHERE PERMISSIONNO = 1176;"
I should delete that permission :- I Know it exists.

However, I am recieving the error message;
"ERROR: check_foreign_key: invalid number of arguments 10 for 3