Re: Installation of Postgres + PHP

From: "Poul L(dot) Christiansen" <poulc(at)cs(dot)auc(dot)dk>
To: James Snelling <fatboy2000(at)btinternet(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Installation of Postgres + PHP
Date: 2000-10-30 14:35:52
Lists: pgsql-novice

When I installed Apache with PHP support I did the following:
1. Install PostgreSQL RPM's
2. Download apache and PHP source
3. Follow the instructions in the PHP INSTALL file.

By default PHP is NOT compiled with PostgreSQL support, so you have to
remember to do that when you run the configure script in PHP.

Poul L. Christiansen