Re: Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: luc(at)luker(dot)on(dot)ca
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: Re: Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Date: 2000-10-28 01:44:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
> I having been lurking on this thread for a while and would like to make a
> suggestion.  Have you guys thought about using SourceForge to help maintain
> the driver?  They have resources for compiling, testing, etc...  As well you
> might be able to get more people involved by posting in the Help Wanted section.

That is a possibility. We have been a "PostgreSQL community" for several
years, and imho it would be nice to support the core and related
products through that community. If we fail to do that over time, then
perhaps SourceForge would be a help. Hmm, maybe if they see the light
and run the One True Database... ;)

                         - Thomas