Re: SQLException from Postgres JDBC

From: Jens Carlberg <jenca(at)lysator(dot)liu(dot)se>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQLException from Postgres JDBC
Date: 2000-09-28 14:41:39
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
> Daniel Gayo Avello wrote:
>
> Hi, everybody! I've got a problem with Postgres JDBC driver and
> perhaps somebody could help me. I'm using JDK 1.2.2, JSK 2.0,
> PostgreSQL 7.0.2 and Apache JServ 1.1.2 and my servlets throw a
> SQLException when I try to perform a INSERT or DELETE operation...

Hi!

It is hard to comment when you dont supply any example code that
demonstrates your problem. If you could send a code block in which the
error occurs it would be much easier.

> In fact, the operations are done but they don't return any results so
> a exception is catch by the servlet.

Do this means that the data is inserted/deleted, even though you get an
exception? Then I would guess you handle the returned result in the
wrong way, or something like it.

///Jens Carlberg