PL/Tcl

From: Roberto Mello <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PL/Tcl
Date: 2000-08-01 17:43:10
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi all,

I hope I am asking this in the right list... I apologize if I am not.
Is there a way to loop through a query in PL/Tcl, like the FOR .. IN in
PL/PGSQL ?
I need to write some functions that do DROP and DELETE and AFAIK those
can't be handled from PL/PGSQL. I could write a PL/Tcl function to call
from PL/PGSQL but PL/Tcl is way easier to write and debug I think.

Thanks,

-Roberto Mello
--
Roberto Mello, rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu - GNU/Linux Reg.User #96240
Computer Science - Utah State University