Query regarding locale settings

From: "saurabh nasa" <snasa_02(at)iiita(dot)ac(dot)in>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query regarding locale settings
Date: 2005-04-26 05:07:46
Lists: pgsql-admin
I created a new directory and specified locale settings with initdb
--locale=hi_IN.utf and created a new database with encoding set to
unicode. But, while I can insert unicode strings correctly with JDBC, it
gives the wrong answer while matching strings.I have not been able to find
any reason for this.
I would be really obliged with any help in this regard,
Saurabh Nasa

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Rob AndersonDate: 2005-04-26 08:38:43