Re: Daily digest v1.108 (1 messages)

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Darmis Hoskins <darmish(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: lapug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org, lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Daily digest v1.108 (1 messages)
Date: 2010-02-01 18:50:32
Lists: lapug

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Darmis Hoskins <darmish(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> it'd a be nice to have a meeting on a Thursday once in a while so I can
> attend :*

I don't mind if we have meeting on Thursday evenings. We'll need to
another person to coordinate the meeting since I'm tied up on Thursday
evenings.

By "coordination", I mean:
1) Finding a suitable meeting location that available on Thursdays.
(We have several persons kind enough to host the meetings on this
mailing list.)
2) Arrange for food to be provided. (Several persons on the list
regularly volunteer to do so.)
3) Send reminder emails just prior to the meeting.

Any thoughts or volunteers to coordinate meetings for Thursdays?
--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug