Re: Thoughts about having LAPUG Social dinner during SCALE

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Charles L(dot) Phillips" <tptbusines_98(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Thoughts about having LAPUG Social dinner during SCALE
Date: 2010-01-26 22:32:58
Lists: lapug
On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Charles L. Phillips
<tptbusines_98(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

Be sure to cc the mailing lists so that others can participate as
well.  Since the PUG Social will involve others who are not able to
particulate as booth volunteers, we need to keep everyone privy to the
discussion by cc this mailing list.

> > > I also, think we should meet Saturday and Sunday...
> >
> > Did you mean Saturday *or* Sunday?
> >
> No, I mean Saturday and Sunday.
> We need to meet, to discuss the events of the day, and what needs to be addressed.

This is an interesting thought.  In previous socials that I've
attended, the time was spend enjoying dinner and drinks with others.
The conversation mostly revolved around what others did for work and
how they used PostgreSQL.  Of course many of the conversations were
not limited to just that.

What sort of discussions about the events and needs did you have in mind?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug