Re: pgsql-server: > Please find enclose a submission to fix these problems.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql-server: > Please find enclose a submission to fix these problems.
Date: 2004-08-20 22:08:49
Lists: pgsql-committers
> Peter has replied to previous patches so I assume he would have
> commented on this one if he didn't like it.  It was already adjusted to
> take Peter's comments into account.

The question is has anyone reviewed it?  I certainly haven't, because
I was expecting Peter to review it (and commit it if appropriate).

When we are in beta I do not think the default action for submitted
patches should be "apply unless someone objects".  We need a higher
standard in this period, ie, actual careful review.